Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking a full-time Apprentice Crane Operator. This position will be responsible for a high quality and timely support to meet the requirements of site customers. You will be responsible for the operation of equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Transport, setup, operate and demobilize mobile cranes.
- Follow road and crane regulations.
- Assist with the assembly/disassembly cranes.
- Calculate crane capacities and determine load weights.
- Assist in operation of cranes to lift, move positions and place equipment and materials.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Assist in operation of crane and hoisting equipment to lift, move or position large objects at work sites
- Ability to complete routine tasks independently with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Represent Energy Crane Services; help resolve any customer concerns in a professional manner. Following all site rules and adhering to at all times.
- Physically able to operate and maneuver heavy and irregular loads such as Crane accessories and Mounting plates.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Class 1 Driver’s License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Capable to work in remote locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- No fear of heights and physically fit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Overtime and travel may be required.
- Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
We offer our employees a positive working environment, quality equipment and tools that are maintained through a comprehensive maintenance program, competitive compensation package (including bonuses and 100% employer paid benefits), and a team that supports you, and your goals and development.
Please indicate in your cover letter and/or resume how you meet the qualifications of the position.
Only those candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted.
- Full Time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program